Seminars for Sports Kids
As a sports kid my guess is that you are participating because you either are extremely competitive and like to be a winner. Maybe you just like to be part of a team and enjoy the overall feeling of being a member of a group of kids that collectively have a good time and love to have fun. One way or another it’s important to have fun, to do your best, experience the feeling of success and build confidence in your ability as an athlete. I am here to tell you this is all possible, as you may already know, but there are plenty of distractions that can easily take you away from the joy you wish to experience.
Sometimes its hard expecting to be the best, playing up to someone else’s expectations, worrying about what someone is saying about your performance, staying focused, being confidence, and keeping a lid on when the pressure gets really intense. Everyone experiences these challenges, but not everyone knows what to do when these challenges get in the way of your success and enjoyment.
1. Worrying too much about what others think or who is watching you perform or what someone else is saying about your performance?
2. Do you lose confidence when you make mistakes, then doubt whether you can make things happen and then start having negative thoughts about your performance?
3. Do you become easily frustrated and have trouble letting go of mistakes.
4. Do you have difficulty taking what you have learned in practice to the game and performing your best.
These and other challenges can simply derail your overall desire to compete and damage your confidence. Have no fear because in this seminar we will talk about these and other challenges and you will learn strategies to beat these and other challenges. For more information click on the button below.
* Flexibility for onsite and via teleconference.