Seminars for Sports Parents
Sports parents, did you know that 75% of all young athletes drop out of sports by the time they are 13? They drop out because taking part in youth athletics is no longer enjoyable for them.
As a parent, you have the ability and responsibility to ensure that your child or teen gets all the physical, social, and emotional benefits of playing sports – and “remains in the game”. Whether you are a parent of a #1 competitor or the parent of a child who just started to engage in a sporting activity, this 1 or 2 hour seminar will help you improve your child’s confidence and enjoyment in sports. The seminar will teach you how to best support your young athlete as they are challenged with the many expectations and the “mental game” pressures associated with taking part in youth sports programs.
In this seminar we identify:
1. The Top Challenges for you as a Sports Parent
2. The Top “Mental Game” Challenges for Kids.
3. Implement Support and Coping Strategies to help strengthen support your young athletes.
4. Implement Performance Improvement Strategies
5. Develop the Ultimate Mental Edge Tool Box for Sports Parents.
Contact us for booking and pricing information on a seminar for your organization.
* Flexible programs available for parents including onsite and via teleconference.
Articles and Videos for Parents (click this link)