Seminars for Coaches
Coaches all over the country are constantly looking for ways and means to improve their team’s performance on and off the field. With the pressures of today’s stringent academic and extracurricular requirements it can be a challenge to keep athletes focused on and engaged in giving all they have to the competitive spirit to win and the importance of teamwork.
As a coach you have the responsibility to ensure that each and every one of your athletes is giving their all during practice and in competition. It’s challenging to give every athlete the same amount of attention and individual instruction.
In this one-two hour seminar you will:
1. Learn of the Top Barrier’s to the teams’ performance.
2. The Top Substitution Strategies for improving the Teams Performance.
3. Strategies for Motivating the Team when the Chips are down.
4. How to implement Team Accountability
5. The Key Elements to Strong Leadership
6. Other Strategies to get the most out of your Team’s Performance